Thursday, December 15, 2005

Welcome to the myRoomBud blog.

With so many people asking us questions and wishing us the best, we figured that a blog might be a great way to get to know everyone. Thank you everyone who has adopted a RoomBud lately. I'm sure they are going to good homes. If you have an idea for a new RoomBud, post it here and we will go out on an expedition and possibly find it or make it ... sort of reminds me of John Hammond in Jurassic Park.

A special thanks t0 the crew at iRobot. A world without Roombas is a world without RoomBuds.

Well anyways, we would love to hear from you so go ahead and post your comments.
- Tyler, Niles, Isabelle and Griffin at myRoomBud.com ;)

Comments:
Well...Cruising the blogger database I stumbled upon your roombud blog. I dont have a roomba, but your product is creative, and if I had a roomba I, would most certainly but one.

branmuffinjuice-Not a spammer, my blog does not contain some stupid pyramid scheme.

Justin
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?