Friday, May 05, 2006

A Roomba Costume for Mom on Mother's Day - Cozy

We were pretty tickled back before Christmas when we received emails from people saying that their Mom is going to love the RoomBud costume cover that they bought. Their Mom already had an iRobot Roomba and the RoomBud cover was the a perfect cute gift. Well, it's happening again. This time for Mother's Day! We are more than happy to help make a Mom smile and giggle.


Our Mom giving pointers in the RoomBud Factory

Have a great day!

The RoomBud Crew

Comments:
Fun product you have Mooba! And happy post mother's day, too.

Thanks for posting to my site, Hub and I were wondering if anyone would realize the hexidecimal code...I don't think my arts and crafts blogging friends are as geeky as me.

Cheers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?